- Keep up to date on official guidance at www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
- Share information from trusted sources only – don’t spread rumour and misinformation
- Stay sensible – wash hands regularly and keep physical contact at a minimum
- Do you need help?
- Can you help others?
- Stay in touch and keep your mind healthy
Find the latest local information at surreycc.gov.uk/coronavirus
Here is some advice on the best way to look after yourself and your community during coronavirus:
- Whether you’re looking for help, or want to offer help in your local community, we have details of local trusted contacts and places that can offer support, whatever that help may be.
- We have set up a new community helpline to direct you to services that can help during the coronavirus pandemic.
Community Helpline number: 0300 200 1008 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
This community phone line is here for two things:
1. To help direct residents who need support, such as picking up shopping, prescription collections or having someone who can be a telephone friend, to services who can help.
2. To provide advice on where to register your offer of help to support your community.
It is not a medical helpline. For any medical enquiries you need to visit www.nhs111.co.uk.
Stay connected keep in touch
- With many people working from home, children not at school and many in self isolation it’s important to keep in touch with the outside world and keep yourself entertained. Some people may struggle with being on their own for periods of time so it’s important to look after your and other people’s mental health.
- We have some practical hints and tips about beating boredom and maintaining your health and wellbeing.
HERE FOR YOU
- We’ll also keep you updated on services offered by Surrey County Council at this time, whether it’s alterations to current services, new services being introduced to meet need and those that we are unable to provide at the moment.
- Find all the latest local information at surreycc.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Information correct as of 19th March 2020. CS4286.