Power Cuts and Flooding

Power Cuts

Call 105 (free service) to report or get information about a power cut. It will put you through to your local electricity network operator – the company that manages the cables, wires and substations that bring electricity into homes and businesses in your area.

Freephone 0800 31 63 105 (from a landline) or local charge 0333 32 32105 (from a mobile) to report a power cut.

Ask your energy supplier about their Priority Services Register, which gives older or disabled people extra help and support.


If you have concerns about flooding then take a look at www.gov.uk/check-flood-risk for advice or call 0345 988 1188.

More information can be found on the Mole Valley District Council website.