Come and meet our friendly team who will make you feel welcome and show you around to ease any first day nerves.
Located above the Swan Centre in Leatherhead, Surrey and open Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm.
The centre houses The Conservatory Club, operated by Mid Surrey Dementia Care for people with memory difficulties or in the early stages of dementia.
“My mother enjoys the time she spends at the Fairfield Centre where she feels a sense of belonging and feeling valued”
We have classes to help you feel stronger and more steady, improve your balance and increase your confidence for everyday activities, as well as dancing, singing, art, knitting and much more!
We offer a ‘home cooked’ two course lunch everyday between 12 – 1pm in our dining room. We also offer:
- a range of snacks and drinks in our cafe from 10am to 3pm.
- a monthly special event, for example, Valentines Day, Easter or Summer Solstice. Booking is necessary for this three course meal and coffee and entertainment.
Membership runs to 31 March each year
- Individual – £13.50
- Joint membership – £19
- £7.25 for a single person / £10.25 for joint members on Pension Credit
- Individual living outside Mole Valley – £20.25
- Joint membership outside of Mole Valley – £28.50
For your first visit to the centre you do not need to be a member – come along and see what you think!
If you need help with transport to the centre, see more on our Keep Mobile page.
“The centre is very warm and welcoming and both the staff and volunteers are so helpful and friendly”
Get in touch
For more information about the centre, call 01372 376058, email us, SMS text 07771 576411 or come and visit us at Leret Way, Leatherhead, KT22 8AH.
Mole Valley Wellbeing Centre
The Fairfield Centre also houses Mole Valley Wellbeing Centre, an information and advice hub for older residents with memory loss, and their carers.